Life sciences services
Next-generation sequencing analysis
High-throughput data analysis
Microarray and sequencing analysis services include:
- Experimental design consulting
- Preprocessing, normalization and quality control
- Statistical analysis: differential expression, variant calling, etc.
- Annotation with biodatabases
- Gene Ontology & pathway analysis
- Upload to ArrayExpress/GEO (academic projects)
Our analysis workflow is illustrated in a breast cancer case.
Find additional support for your results or discover new hypotheses from published knowledge, such as:
- Genomic and protein databases: Ensembl, NCBI/Entrez, Gene Ontology, Pathway Commons, WikiPathways, PINA
- Experiment databases: ArrayExpress, GEO, The Cancer Genome Atlas, Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia
- Publication databases: PubMed
- Integrate analysis workflows into your infrastructure. Enabling software technologies include R, Anduril, KNIME, Pegasus, Taverna or your preference.
- Custom bioinformatics method development: tailor-made algorithms for your problem
- Modelling and simulation of biochemical pathways
- Suggest other ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org